Amalgamated Federation Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .506507508509510511512. . .662663»
LodgedFromMessages
The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:I thought you did that
(Did your sibling log onto your account?)

but it makes you way less scary

I have no siblings

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

Sierra Grand wrote:I have no siblings

go ask the potatoez

The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:go ask the potatoez

told u potatoez is logged off + he's on a monitored computer banning NS

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

The Age of Utopia wrote:Sierra Grand
Interrogate any and all of your siblings- provided you have any
Ask The potatoez too

whyyyyyyy
now you made me kinda scared of him :(

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

Sierra Grand wrote:told u potatoez is logged off + he's on a monitored computer banning NS

oh ok

The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

I HAVE THE CONVICTING EVIDENCE ON LITTLELIFE

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

Sierra Grand wrote:I HAVE THE CONVICTING EVIDENCE ON LITTLELIFE

share it i suppose

The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:share it i suppose

From CelWave:

"Initial Telegram:[deleted so I am going from memory]: "Hey did you know that Sierra Grand is insanely simping on you?"

Second Telegram: (after I replied with "lol what? I seriously doubt that") "i know him irl he is a pervert and creep"

Third Telegram: (After I replied with: "k bro u serious cuz u talking some weird sh*t rn.") Littlelife replied with: "thats not what he thinks"

Fourth Telegram: (I didn't reply with anything) "i told him he should not tell his friends that hes a stalker/pervert and he still would not stop."

I then told you and he hasn't sent anything else."

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

Sierra Grand wrote:From CelWave:

"Initial Telegram:[deleted so I am going from memory]: "Hey did you know that Sierra Grand is insanely simping on you?"

Second Telegram: (after I replied with "lol what? I seriously doubt that") "i know him irl he is a pervert and creep"

Third Telegram: (After I replied with: "k bro u serious cuz u talking some weird sh*t rn.") Littlelife replied with: "thats not what he thinks"

Fourth Telegram: (I didn't reply with anything) "i told him he should not tell his friends that hes a stalker/pervert and he still would not stop."

I then told you and he hasn't sent anything else."

are you really a stalker/pervert/creep?

The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:are you really a stalker/pervert/creep?

no... I'm a normal person

The Traveler of The Age of Utopia

Sierra Grand wrote:From CelWave:

"Initial Telegram:[deleted so I am going from memory]: "Hey did you know that Sierra Grand is insanely simping on you?"

Second Telegram: (after I replied with "lol what? I seriously doubt that") "i know him irl he is a pervert and creep"

Third Telegram: (After I replied with: "k bro u serious cuz u talking some weird sh*t rn.") Littlelife replied with: "thats not what he thinks"

Fourth Telegram: (I didn't reply with anything) "i told him he should not tell his friends that hes a stalker/pervert and he still would not stop."

I then told you and he hasn't sent anything else."

Celestial Wave should still have the TGs she sent.

Sierra Grand wrote:told u potatoez is logged off + he's on a monitored computer banning NS

Did he get in trouble for playing when he wasn't supposed to? Or is the computer restricting everything that doesn't have permission to open?

Sierra Grand wrote:I HAVE THE CONVICTING EVIDENCE ON LITTLELIFE

Foreward them to me

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

Sierra Grand wrote:no... I'm a normal person

ok
i am normal person too not a penguin

The Traveler of The Age of Utopia

Sierra Grand wrote:no... I'm a normal person

That's what a stalker/pervert/creep would say!
But I believe you.

The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

The Age of Utopia wrote:Celestial Wave should still have the TGs she sent.
Did he get in trouble for playing when he wasn't supposed to? Or is the computer restricting everything that doesn't have permission to open?
Foreward them to me

Comp restricts everything and I think he has to repair his personal CPU
our school district is harsh like that

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

Sierra Grand wrote:Comp restricts everything and I think he has to repair his personal CPU
our school district is harsh like that

i play on my personal pc

via SolarFlare

The Dolphin Approved Democracy of Celestial Wave

The Age of Utopia wrote:Celestial Wave should still have the TGs she sent.
Did he get in trouble for playing when he wasn't supposed to? Or is the computer restricting everything that doesn't have permission to open?
Foreward them to me

I can show you screenshots

The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:i play on my personal pc

same

The Traveler of The Age of Utopia

Celestial Wave wrote:I can show you screenshots

Ok
But forewarding would be better

The Republic of The Imagination Animals

Celestial Wave wrote:I can show you screenshots

i guess

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

Celestial Wave wrote:I can show you screenshots

Alright

via SolarFlare

The Dolphin Approved Democracy of Celestial Wave

here you all go: https://imgur.com/a/tnIYmEV

The Traveler of The Age of Utopia

Celestial Wave wrote:here you all go: https://imgur.com/a/tnIYmEV

Thank you.

Sierra Grand, do you know Littlelife IRL?

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

Celestial Wave wrote:here you all go: https://imgur.com/a/tnIYmEV

Ooh wow compelling evidence

The Inherent lack of Happiness of Sierra Grand

The Age of Utopia wrote:Thank you.

Sierra Grand, do you know Littlelife IRL?

I know him IRL

The Holy Red Zombie Guy of GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob

Sierra Grand wrote:I know him IRL

he went to the cow relm

«12. . .506507508509510511512. . .662663»