Altay Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .878889909192»
LodgedFromMessages
Vanguardofhojhuinquisition

I am still not sure if you guys are the more insane Slavic region on NS or if we are.

Na druhou stranu, jste mnohem víc slovanský región nežli my ve Slaviji.

Pravda Vítězí.

-Vanguard of HOJHU

The Sülizmä Cava of Sarztoend

Vanguardofhojhuinquisition wrote:I am still not sure if you guys are the more insane Slavic region on NS or if we are.

Na druhou stranu, jste mnohem víc slovanský región nežli my ve Slaviji.

Pravda Vítězí.

-Vanguard of HOJHU

Wait how is Altay Slavic?



Vanguardofhojhuinquisition

Sarztoend wrote:Wait how is Altay Slavic?

have you not noticed the amount of Czechs and Slovaks in here? :p
Also i specifically said more "slav" then our region of SLAVIJA since most of us there are from other parts of Europe and America.

The Democratic State of Calisto states

Vanguardofhojhuinquisition wrote:have you not noticed the amount of Czechs and Slovaks in here? :p
Also i specifically said more "slav" then our region of SLAVIJA since most of us there are from other parts of Europe and America.

No........I need Earth Allies to get Legman......I going to say something you don´t like.......I in Merica:3

Vanguardofhojhuinquisition

The Neo-Liberal Monarchy of Cieszynski Slask

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:Amen.

Calisto states wrote:Amen

on Green thursday it was 20 celsius and, now today on WHITE saturday, it's snowing, how convenient

The Democratic State of Calisto states

Cieszynski Slask wrote:on Green thursday it was 20 celsius and, now today on WHITE saturday, it's snowing, how convenient

Lol

Post self-deleted by Northern tatarstan.

The Sülizmä Cava of Sarztoend

Post self-deleted by Northern Tatarstan.

Eastern Tatarstan, Calisto states, and Northern tatarstan

The Democratic State of Calisto states

Sarztoend wrote:Post self-deleted by Northern Tatarstan.

NEIN?!

The Sülizmä Cava of Sarztoend

Calisto states wrote:NEIN?!

dziesięć.

The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Northern tatarstan! What are you?

Northern tatarstan



The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Also, RIP to those who CTEd recently. Again.

I also see that Cieszynski Slask's region died.



The Neo-Liberal Monarchy of Cieszynski Slask

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:Northern tatarstan! What are you?

He sent me a telegram, saying hes socialist,
im sus its

S CEEIO
he seems awfully similair to first rome
Eastern Tatarstan wrote:Also, RIP to those who CTEd recently. Again.

I also see that Cieszynski Slask's region died.

F, it was bad anyways,
but i found this:

The Neo-Liberal Monarchy of Cieszynski Slask

Cieszynski Slask wrote:He sent me a telegram, saying hes socialist,
F, it was bad anyways,
but i found this:

i meant this: http://www.mwq.dds.nl/ns/results/



The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Cieszynski Slask wrote:i meant this: http://www.mwq.dds.nl/ns/results/

Yes, I know it. Very useful indeed. It hepled me gain benevolent dictatorship.

Cieszynski Slask wrote:He sent me a telegram, saying hes socialist,
im sus its
S CEEIO
he seems awfully similair to first rome

The Ceeio circus really needs a comeback with some good shows. I banned him from our Discord because of the newly gained lack of entertainment value.

Post by Northern tatarstan suppressed by a moderator.



The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Northern tatarstan wrote:the Ceeio circus is gone

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UkLtnp4vD8M/sddefault.jpg



The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Everyone, say hi to EastBloc, our new colony!

...in 3 days when the embassy opens.

Northern tatarstan

Post self-deleted by Northern tatarstan.

Post by Northern tatarstan suppressed by a moderator.

The Neo-Liberal Monarchy of Cieszynski Slask

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/UkLtnp4vD8M/sddefault.jpg

Are they gone or are they still around?
YES.

The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Cieszynski Slask wrote:Are they gone or are they still around?
YES.

They are around.

Post by Northern tatarstan suppressed by a moderator.

Post by Northern tatarstan suppressed by a moderator.

The Democratic State of Calisto states

Wen update?(MEME)

«12. . .878889909192»