Altay Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .89909192
LodgedFromMessages


The Democratic State of Calisto states

Cieszynski Slask wrote:*goes hyperlightspeed around the earth and moon*

*Runs around the Earth like the la Flash then slingshot into a inter-galactic multiverse universe*
Earth Allies: HRM is on Pathfiner?!
(Earth-1) HRM: Not tod...
(Earth-2) Harry: Look Hayden!!!

The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

*quietly observes the insanity*

The Democratic State of Calisto states

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:*quietly observes the insanity*

*Sends you to Earth-2 for Zoom to handle while sends himself to Earth-1 to see what the la Flash is doing*

The Neo-Liberal Monarchy of Cieszynski Slask

............................................
Tis madness

The Sülizmä Cava of Sarztoend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RKL_5aDS4I

The Neo-Liberal Monarchy of Cieszynski Slask

Sarztoend wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RKL_5aDS4I

LOL
DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO-DO
nald-nald-nald

The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Bithynia-crimea... RIIIIIP!

The Democratic State of Calisto states

Cieszynski Slask wrote:............................................
Tis madness

Sends him to Earth-3 to see his Earth-3 version

The Neo-Liberal Monarchy of Cieszynski Slask

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:Bithynia-crimea... RIIIIIP!

Lemme,
claim Caucasus, Istria and Crete

The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Cieszynski Slask wrote:Lemme,
claim Caucasus, Istria and Crete

All of it or just Armenia, Azerbayjan and Georgia?

The Neo-Liberal Monarchy of Cieszynski Slask

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:All of it or just Armenia, Azerbayjan and Georgia?

Most of it, so probably all of it to make it easier for you

The Considerate dictatorship of Eastern Tatarstan

Cieszynski Slask wrote:Most of it, so probably all of it to make it easier for you

I've drawn it already but I'm currently away from my laptop but it'll be uploaded by the end of this week.

The Democratic State of Calisto states

Calisto states wrote:*Sends you to Earth-2 for Zoom to handle while sends himself to Earth-1 to see what the la Flash is doing*

REEEEE!! how did Earth Allies make a RP in the forums about an Intergalactic Multiverse?!

via Republic of Conservative Nations

The Empire of West Phoenicia

Warm Greetings,

As both our regions have embassies established, we cordially invite members of this region to take part in the RCN & Friends Tri-Sport Tournament

The RCN Tri-Sport Tournament sign up has now been posted on the NS Sports Thread

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=504263

West Phoenicia
President of the RCN

The Neo-Liberal Monarchy of Cieszynski Slask

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:I've drawn it already but I'm currently away from my laptop but it'll be uploaded by the end of this week.

ok

Calisto states wrote:REEEEE!! how did Earth Allies make a RP in the forums about an Intergalactic Multiverse?!

WHAT? WITHOUT US?

West Phoenicia wrote:Warm Greetings,

As both our regions have embassies established, we cordially invite members of this region to take part in the RCN & Friends Tri-Sport Tournament

The RCN Tri-Sport Tournament sign up has now been posted on the NS Sports Thread

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=504263

West Phoenicia
President of the RCN

Oh

The Democratic State of Calisto states

Cieszynski Slask wrote:ok
WHAT? WITHOUT US?
Oh

No...this one: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=504089

«12. . .89909192