DIRECT AND TRUSTWORTHY NEWS FROM SAUDI ARABIA
ENGLISH| | |عربي
The Mall of Saudi has Just Opened
- Now the Kingdom’s flagship destination for retail, leisure and entertainment, Mall of Saudi features an exclusive mix of Saudi Arabia’s most prestigious regional and international brands, alongside an exceptional F&B and leisure offering. The mall is 296,000 SQM large, holds over 600 stores, 10000 parking spaces, 40,000 SQM of Indoor ski slope and snow park, 33,200 SQM of dining space, a 5 star hotel that holds 275 rooms, and 62,700 SQM of leisure and entertainment. but the ski and snow park wont be opened until 2023 or 2024.
There are 4 defferent levels of the mall; basement, ground, first and second floors.
The hotel will feature:
• Exclusivity at every turn, private arrival and parking to VIP entry to the ski slope
• Expansive ski views
• Premium ski chalets
• More than 280 VIP parking spaces
• Customized services and smart technology at the fingertips, with digital technologies embedded throughout
• Intuitive spaces such as The Social Haven for personal work or collaboration
• An holistic focus on wellness for the discerning guests, from the signature spa and exercise options to nutritious snacks, green spaces and water features
• Discreet, exceptional service Ppart of a partially-gated masterplan focused on the upper mid-market segment of executive professionals and discerning families.
There is also access to the mall for pedestrians via an integrated network of high quality walkways with abundant landscaping and illumination with a premium location for individuals and families with high-quality amenities. There is a exceptional built up area landscaping to craft a community feel based on space, movement and interaction. There are two dwelling style options of aesthetic excellence: Garden Terraces – low rise, steeping buildings with extensive terraces and rooftop foliage – and the more urbanstyle Terraced Apartments and included with an abundant day-to-day facilities that will service and provide for residents and visitors at a new level of intuition and convenience.
The Mall is strategically situated in the heart of North Riyadh, is the fastest growing zone in the city. Riyadh’s average population growth is forecast to be 1.1% per annum between 2018 and 2025. The immediate area around Mall of Saudi is forecast to grow at 2.3%.
For the children, Magic Planet Magic Planet lets children discover fun in a brand-new way. Its mixture of fun, entertainment and education makes one of the most consistently popular indoor family entertainment destinations. Little Explorers Little Explorers develops children’s understanding and their physical and cognitive skills through immersive educational experiences across five zones. It has proven an extremely popular destination for edutainment, consistently attracting high numbers of visitors.
Photo of the Dining zone at the mall.
Exotic snow experience with rides and attractions for all the family as well as meeting and learning about Mall of Saudi’s resident penguins. Mall of Saudi will feature an extraordinary indoor slope that will be the biggest in the region. Its 40,000 SQM area will be a statement offering all year round. The snow park will provide many adrenaline rides for young Saudis. The entire ski slope and snow park will be landscaped with trees and projected images of mountains to enhance the reality of an Alpine experience.
I will say this again, this area of the mall will not be completed until 2023 or 2024.
Finally there are the Vox Cinemas’, a distinctive brand never fails in bringing the latest Hollywood, Bollywood and Arabic movies in 2D, 3D, 4DX and extra-large screen formats for the ultimate cinematic experience. Some planners suggest to place a car dealership as the native motor economy is Saudi Arabia is growing.
THE VOICE OF A CHANGING REGION