Adopted January 3, 2020
This is a guide intended for all nations currently residing in the Roman Empire.
The laws of Rome will serve as the standard for the operation of this region.
- The Emperor has the ability to govern as he sees fit and to grant or restrict administrative powers to citizens.
- All resident nations are subjects of the Emperor and the Roman Empire, regardless of their citizenship status.
- A Roman citizen is considered a nation that has resided in the area for more than 2 weeks
- Requests from embassies are reviewed and decided on a case-by-case basis.
- Raiders (classified as "barbarians") are not allowed to enter the area and will be rejected.