WE ARE THE UNION OF CHRISTIAN NATIONS
The Union of Christian Nations (UCN) is a non-denominational Christian region which aims to share the good news of Jesus to build and grow the Kingdom of God and be a hub of activity for Christians on NationStates. The UCN is over 2 years old and has a well developed culture, know for being welcoming and respectful, has a number of well established institutions and norms that make the region what it is today and good relations with other regions, both religious and secular. The UCN is pacifist and neutral whilst actively engaging in interregional affairs to help build interregional peace and cooperation with religious and secular regions alike. The UCN views its theological, political and cultural diversity as key strengths and is a safe place for people to question, doubt and follow Jesus with others. The UCN is governed as a constitutional, parliamentary democracy with a fused directorial executive, with every nation being involved in the region's governance.
Being led by the Spirit with Jesus at our centre, God as our focus and the Bible as our guide, our mission is to be an open, community-oriented Region which is shaped by God's grace and actively demonstrates the love of Jesus.
1. Fulfil our Mission Statement.
2. Love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.
3. Love our neighbours as ourself.
4. Be a Region open and respectful of all, promoting Jesus in every action and engaging respectfully with everyone.
’Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.’
- Proverbs 29:18
The UCN is a growing region with an continually developing regional culture.
1. Increase the Region's population
- Have 100 nations by 31st Jan 2021
2. Promote the UCN School of Theology
- Establish the School as a Chartered Organiation
- Increase in active students
3. Improve Regional Governance
- Ensure the constitutional and legislative framework best suits regional needs.
- Hold a constitutional convention
4. Increase the prominence of political parties
- Increase support to establish a party
- Introduce a political parties reform bill
Upper Chantler -
5. Increase activity and the region's cultural activities
- Design a new flag
- Have a new Regional Flag
Dominion Of Compassion/Director of Culture, Wellbeing & Religious Affairs
As a Region, we want to grow, not just to increase numbers but to...
BY JANUARY 31st 2021, OUR GOAL IS FOR THERE TO BE 100+ RESIDENTS IN THE UCN
What we’re going to do
- Increase activity in the UCN to keep nations engaged and active.
- Reach our to those in the UCN who are isolated or at risk of CTE.
- Reach our to other Christian regions to explore the possibility of them joining and merging with the UCN.
- Increase our recruitment campaigns to new, refounded and existing nations.
- Restart dialogue with nations that were once with us to consider joining us again.
- Reach out to our friends on NS and invite them to join us in the UCN.
- Talk to our friends IRL to consider joining NS and the UCN.