To simulate politics there are two political parties in the parliament, citizens must join one of them.
1. Liberal Party of India
Political Scale: Centre-Left
Ideologies: Liberalsim and Socialism
Party Leader: Homeland of Great
2. National Democratic Party
Political Scale: Centre-Right
Ideologies: Nationalism and Capitalism
Party Leader: Indusse
The MPs can propose the following laws in the Parliament:
1. Prime Minister Term Length
Currently the Prime Minister term limit is 5 years. MPs can propose to ammend it.
2. Citizens' Voting Age
Currently a person must be atleast 18 years old to vote. MPs can propose to ammend it.
3. Voting Rights
Currently voters are free to chose whether to participate in the voting process or not. MPs can propose to ammend it.
4. Election Frequency
Currently election happens after every 5 years. MPs can propose to ammend it.
How will it work?
1. Elections shall be held for a fixed number of seats in the parliament. Seats will be distributed as per the election result.
2. MPs needs to propose new laws, or propose to delete existing laws (marked with E in the above spoilers). Voting shall be held to decide the fate of the law.
3. Ordinary Laws need 51% of the votes to pass, while Constitutional Laws needs 66% of the votes to pass.
4. The speaker shall be responsible to conduct voting in the parliament.