North Alezia is a fairly new country that participates in the World Hit Festival. In North Alezia, World Hit Festival is also well known, although earned less viewers than its Sister Contest, the Worldvision Song Contest. The country debuted back in World Hit Festival 52 in Monterra, Kalosia with Rahmat Zahulafi-Yamaqzul (often known as RZY)'s "Kalimat". This brought the country its best result of 6th with 24 points.
For WHF 52, Andi Robi Idris Novogrody was actually the person that was selected to represent North Alezia in WHF. But sadly, Robi refused due to his nose being broken by Lady Alyoub. Luckily, he recovered quickly due to the injuries not being too severe. When other artists from the final were contacted, all of them refused. Luna The Cat refused due to Health Concerns, The Code refused due to one of its members (Aizan Hakatah) having broken legs because of an accident at a concert rehearsal. Lady Alyoub can't represent because she was arrested after destroying the venue when she was announced as the last placer. And due to this, ABA finally pick Rahmat Zahulafi-Yamaqzul.
For WHF 53 and later, there are some rumors that ALEZIMANIA will be used again to pick the participant for WHF. If used, the singer who earn 2nd will represent North Alezia in WHF. If he/she refused, the 3rd will get the position, if the 3rd placer refused, it'll go to the 4th, then 5th. If all refused to go, then Internal Selection will be used. Or, at some occasion, the Winner of Alezimania takes the ticket to WHF, while the Runner Up goes to WV (Although this technique of selection might never be used). In the second season of Alezimania, Lisa Ammah-Andrews from Bristol with her song Searching For Home, got 2nd place and thus earned her the ticket for World Hit Festivals.
Lisa's song "Searching For Home" is North Alezia's first ever song for World Hit Festival to be sung in English entirely.
And, Lisa nearly missed her chance due to her being ONE POINT over Noam-Khaled of Tel Hadiv.
The second rumor is that IF the ABA will go to Internal Selection directly without any national final. Usually, the ABA searches around North Alezia, watched concerts, and have meetings to choose who'll they take to WHF. It was rumored that the ABA looked at:
1. Andi Robi Idris Novogrody (Runner-Up Alezimania. A top-seller in North Alezia, once peaking for 18 weeks!)
2. Imara Syafani (Previous WV Participant, still had her voice with her)
3. Rahmat Zahulafi-Yamaqzul (6th Placer in WHF, least possible due to the need to bring new participants)
4. Lalo International (Veteran, Singer of the hit song "High Heels" back in 1998)
5. Aica Marjanavic/ Aisha Marianavich (Veteran, Singer of the hit song "Hit or Miss" back in 1990, also winner of FOF 1990)
6. Andi Ainii Irqimaza Novogrody (Robi's sister, also good at singing, went to record WVSC 83's opening song, a good rock singer)
7. David Guernsey (English Top Singer in North Alezia)
Searching For Home