The Nations of the Region of Anteria have established these Accords with the purpose of ensuring Regional stability and prosperity, and to uphold the Rights of the individual member Nations with respect to the individual Leaders of the said Nations, and the Sovereign Statutes thereof. All entities which operate within the Region of Anteria, as listed below, shall reserve these unalienable Rights:
Section 1 - Rights of the Region
1. The Region of Anteria in itself shall maintain a state of perpetual sovereignty and no member of the Directorate, or any nation otherwise, shall subjugate the Region of Anteria to any outside nation, region, alliance, or other power.
2. The Symbols of the Region of Anteria shall consist of any and all flags, coats of arms, insignias, logos, or any other Symbol which may be used to identify the Region of Anteria and is recognized by the Directorate of Anteria.
3. The Symbols of the Region of Anteria shall not be used by any Nation nor any other Region, unless the said Nation or Region has received explicit consent from the Founder of Anteria to use the said Symbols of the Region of Anteria.
Section 2 - Rights of the Nation
1. All nations within the Region of Anteria shall not be restricted to any type or form of Government, and all forms of Government shall be lawful to conduct.
2. All nations may join the World Assembly, or refrain from doing so, as they see fit and may vote in accordance to their own free will as well endorse, or not endorse, whomever they chose.
3. Within the Region of Anteria, no Person nor Nation may utilize the Symbols of another Nation or Person, but applied to Nations in place of the Region of Anteria, unless the concerned Person or Nation has given explicit consent to such.
4. The symbols of the nation, which shall include the flag of the nation, shall not be restricted by the Directorate unless found in violation of Section 1, point 2 of these accords or found to be unnecessarily hateful, discriminatory, or otherwise deeply offensive toward another Person within the Region of Anteria.
Section 3 - Rights of the Person
1. All Persons within the Region of Anteria shall retain the Right to freedom of speech within the Region, unless the Person has uttered speech which is directly and unnecessarily hateful, discriminatory, or otherwise deeply offensive toward another Person within the Region of Anteria.
2. All Persons within the Region of Anteria shall be guaranteed the Right to a fair Trial, where the Director of Justice or Founder who shall conduct the said Trial shall remain objective and unbiased, and the concerned Nation(s) shall not be required in any instance to incriminate themselves or others in a Trial, but shall be required to answer truthfully and to the extent of their knowledge in a Trial.
Click here to return to the main Accords page.