We, the independent sovereign nations that constitute the region known as the The Democratic Republic of Freedom, having resolved to better our Republic, secure our rights and freedoms, uphold democracy as the tantamount value of the region and govern the Republic in the interests of the people and the nations, hereby adopts this second Constitution as the supreme law of the Republic
1) All member nations that have resided in the region for seven (7) days shall be considered a citizen.
2) Member nations may have vassal nations residing in the region. However, the vassal nations shall not be considered citizens.
3) A member nation that has not satisfied the above requirements for citizenship can be granted citizenship by unanimous decision from the Founder, Prime Minister, and Home Secretary.
4) Citizenship may be revoked if a nation is convicted of treason in the Regional Court, or by a unanimous decision by the Founder, Prime Minister and Home Secretary, in which case the nation shall have the right to appeal the decision in the Regional Court.
1) Each nation shall have the right to exercise its sovereignty and independence regarding its domestic policies
2) Each nation's right to exercise the freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and free expression of religion, shall not be infringed.
3) No nation shall be convicted of a crime not prescribed by the Constitution or any law. Any nation charged with a crime shall have the right to a fair, impartial, public trial before a neutral judge. No Nation shall be twice put in jeopardy of punishment for the same offense, unless new evidence was uncovered.
4) Each citizen shall be entitled to vote in any lawful manner without coercion.
5) Each nation shall be subject to equal treatment and protection under the Constitution.
1) The Executive Branch shall be headed by the Prime Minister, and be responsible for governing the region and executing the laws.
2) The Prime Minister shall be elected directly by the citizens of the region with a simple majority of over 50% from those voting.
4) All citizens shall have the right to be candidate for Prime Minister, but no candidate shall vote for himself.
3) The Prime Minister shall be given all authorities in the region, except for Executive authority, but the Prime Minister may direct the Founder to appoint any citizen to an office to assist in the running of the Executive Branch.
4) The Prime Minister must name a Home Secretary, responsible for regional affairs and security, and a Foreign Secretary, responsible for external relations with other nations and regions.
5) The Prime Minister, Home Secretary and Foreign Secretary shall form the Cabinet, but the Prime Minister may appoint any other officeholder to the Cabinet.
6) The Prime Minister and Founder can veto any law by a joint decision, which may be overturned by the Legislative Assembly by a majority of 60%.
7) The Prime Minister and Founder can grant a pardon to any resident convicted of a criminal offense by a joint decision.
8) If the Prime Minister resigns, becomes incapacitated, or is removed from office, the Deputy Prime Minister shall become Acting Prime Minister until a new election is held.
1) The Legislative Assembly shall have the sole authority to create laws for the Republic
2) All citizens of the Republic shall be part of the Legislative Assembly, and shall have the right to present bills to the Assembly.
3) A bill shall become law if approved by a simple majority of over 50% from members voting.
4) Amendments to the Constitution shall become law if approved by a majority of over 60% from members voting.
1) The Judicial Power of the region shall be vested in the Chief Justice of the Regional Court.
2) The Chief Justice shall be nominated by the Prime Minister and approved by a simple majority of over 50% from members voting in the Legislative Assembly.
3) The Chief Justice shall not hold any Executive offices or be part of the Legislative Assembly.
4) The Chief Justice shall have the power to revoke citizenship, eject, or ban any nation only if the nation is convicted of treason, and may overturn any of those actions by the Founder, Prime Minister and Home Secretary.
5) The Chief Justice shall try any civil and criminal cases as well as conduct judicial review of any law, where they can be declared unconstitutional.
1) The World Assembly Delegate shall be elected by all citizens by a simple majority of over 50% from those voting.
2) The World Assembly Delegate shall have the power to approve and vote on World Assembly Resolutions independently from the Government.
3) No additional powers shall be conferred to the position of the World Assembly Delegate.
1) All government officials and regional officers may be impeached and removed from office by the Legislative Assembly for treason, abuse of power, and other high crimes. The impeachments shall be passed by a 2/3rds majority of members voting.
2) The Prime Minister may dismiss any government officials, except for the Chief Justice.