The Republic of The League
QUICK AND IMPORTANT LINKS
- The Citizen Services dispatch outlines information for the path to citizenship, as well as provides resources for becoming a citizen, and further information relevant to the citizenship status. It also has a brief list of who to contact for various types of inquiries. Interested in The League? Give this dispatch a read!
- Need someone who can speak for The League? This dispatch outlines which government officials can give you the answers you need and officially speak on behalf of the region and its government.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs handles all The League foreign relations alongside the Consulate. This dispatch provides an overview of the department, its personnel, and other important information for those seeking diplomacy with The League. If you're a diplomat seeking relations with The League or other related info, this is the dispatch for you!
LEADERSHIP AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
- This dispatch provides an overview of major positions of leadership within The League, and it explains who holds each position alongside a brief summary.
- This dispatch provides an overview of the Office of the Consulate, the institution hosting the Heads of State of the region. The dispatch covers personnel, history, and other relevant information.
- The Department of Foreign Affairs handles all The League foreign relations alongside the Consulate. This dispatch provides an overview of the department, its personnel, and other important information for those seeking diplomacy with The League or information about its interregional representatives.
- The League's Defense Forces (LDF) is the military of The League. This dispatch contains information about the command structure, personnel, and involved operations, compiled neatly by the General of the Defense Forces.
CONSTITUTION AND LAWS
- The Constitution and its articles outline the Consulate, Council of the Republic, the Courts, and many other provisions to help guide these groups. It is the foundation of the Republic.
- The lawbook of the Republic houses a compilation of links to the laws and motions passed by the Council of the Republic.
- The Consular Library documents all relevant legal opinions, interpretations, and precedents maintained by the Consulate of the Republic.
- The Regional Calendar is a document that contains all the recognized Regional Holidays in The League and shows on which dates they are celebrated.