The following are proposals for WA resolutions. Any WA member nation with at least two endorsements can make a proposal, but it will only become a resolution (to be voted on by the entire WA) if it is approved by at least 6% of WA Regional Delegates.
As the WA currently has 1,059 Regional Delegates, a proposal needs 64 approvals to achieve quorum.
General Assembly Proposal
A resolution to modify universal standards of healthcare.
Area of Effect: Healthcare
Proposed by: The Crowned Republic of Lyon
All Nations in The World Alliance shall, in brotherhood, come together to garner a better world for its own citizens and the citizens of their WA Allies. This act shall ensure prosperity for all those regardless of nationality, financial situation or any other class.
1-1. The Global Food Bank shall be supplied by Member Nations. Every member State shall donate no less than .5% of their yield and no more than 5% of their yield to The Bank.
1-2. The mission of The Global Food Bank is to provide relief to poorer Nations of This Assembly, who, until capable, shall be exempt from making donations to ensure their priorities stay within their peoples prosperity.
1-3. The Global Food Bank shall also encourage Nations to build and fund more of their own food banks inside their borders, as this Food Bank shall not be open to independent citizens.
1-4. The World Assembly shall support the Banks mission financially, diplomatically and socially, while it's independent Nations may freely critique and make changes as needed to fit expectations.
1-5. Every World Assembly state shall have a GFB (Global Food Bank) office in their nation, running respectively under their individual Ministries, Departments, etc.
General Assembly Proposal
A resolution to promote funding and the development of education and the arts.
Category: Education and Creativity
Area of Effect: Educational
Proposed by: HarveyKingdoms
To increase efficiency and save expenses, reduce the chance of child and elder abuse, reduce the chance of corrupted on Education, Childcare and Elderly Services, the following reforms are advocated.
Decentralized Autonomous Management System:
All Parents, students, teachers and volunteers are invited to participate in voting to jointly decide school rules and various major decisions and then organize students to implement school management under the guidance of teachers and volunteers.
System management: anyone can provide proposal, discuss and vote through the open source blockchain mobile application, all proposal will randomly invite 99 current online users to participate in the evaluation through voting (prevent a decision-making committee composed of a small group of people from monopolizing decision-making power) , anyone can provide suggestion to improve it.
1. Save the cost of salary of management team,
2. Reduce opportunities for officials to shield each other from common corruption and child abuse.
3. Enhance students' independent thinking, awareness of the rule of law, teamwork and management skills.
1. Setup the Mutual Aid Base for the Elderly and Children that integrates nurseries, boarding schools, nursing homes, shelters for the disabled, apprenticeship hospitals and modern agricultural bases, facilitate the integration of resources to save the land and expenses.
2. Setup the Social Contribution Points System to encourage all recipients (include their family member and Volunteer) to look after each other, caring for young children, farming (adopting AI in Organic Farming to Improve Food Security and efficiency) and maintain the public area, all recipients will be allocated different levels of housing, food and medical services according to their social contribution points, senior class students are responsible for guiding junior class students.
3. Compulsory military training since kindergarten, cultivate students' ability to survive in the wild, self-care ability, medical work and strong perseverance.
Let students get used to high-intensity exercise and a balanced diet since childhood, and strengthen the labor ability, mental strength, body resistance and healthy vitality. Reduce medical expenses and various social crises.
4. Co-organize apprenticeship courses with corporations and charity hospitals to cultivate students' diverse skills from primary school, including 3D graphic and programming for the construction of metaverse.
5. Attract children to self-study through gamified intelligent metaverse apps to complete college courses; introduce training courses on memory improvement, psychology, financial ability, interpersonal communication and sexual skills to enhance everyone's affinity, expression ability, learning ability and influence, more adaptable to future social needs.
1. All parents will no longer need to place time and money (supported by Mutual Fund) in caring for children and the elderly, which will help improve the overall productivity, sense of security and happiness index for all.
2. Let group of elderly live with children of different ages, let them feel younger, no longer lonely, have more people to take care of each other and reduce the chance of them being bullied by the staff and domestic violence.
3. Encourage Child and Elderly take care each others, can save >80% salary expenses, cultivate the good habit of students of helping others from an early age, let all recipient have a sustenance in their lives.
All People's Mutual Fund
Setup the Education, Venture Capital and Pension Mutual Fund that owned and managed by all people.
1. All shareholders make decision together, apply seed capital for projects and provide idea via the Decentralized Autonomous Management System.
2. Central bank will buy the 100 years zero rate bonds that issued by the fund, and will serve as the basis for money printing, all people share the loss caused by inflation as their investment.
The Fund will invest on the Research and Entrepreneurship Projects, support currency value and reduce inflation by supporting the real economy and artificial intelligence automated production lines to increase production capacity and push GDP.
3. The fund will invest on "Mutual Aid Base for the Elderly and Children" (and other projects proposed by shareholders and government), all sponsored students (and projects) are responsible for repaying the principal in installments within 30 years, and share 5% of their lifetime income and assets to the fund (sponsored projects share >50% of their net profit to the fund).
1. Everyone is also more focused on help to nurturing talent, sponsoring children, supporting research and entrepreneurs because they have a share of dividends via the fund.
2. The educational curriculum is decided by all the people to prevent the dictator's brainwashing education.
3. Increased passive income for all nationals.
General Assembly Proposal
A resolution to reduce barriers to free trade and commerce.
Category: Free Trade
Proposed by: The Rpublic of Merlinoville
All Tariffs shall be banned ( tariffs are defined as a tax imposed by the government of a country on imports or exports of goods) so that all nations may receive the benefits of a free market system in hope to bring Economical success and prosperity all.