The Matriarchy of Zoom-98
“Never forget, I am the Fastest Man Alive.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Artificial Solar System
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Matriarchy of Zoom-98 is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Cat population. The hard-working population of 1.674 billion Zoom-98ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 18.2%.
The Zoom-98ian economy, worth 74.3 trillion Dollars a year, is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 44,387 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zoom-98's national animal is the Cat, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zoom-98's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Zoom-98's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Zoom-98's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Zoom-98's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Zoom-98 relocated from Old World to Artificial Solar System.
- : Zoom-98 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Zoom-98's influence in Old World rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Zoom-98's influence in Old World rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Zoom-98's influence in Old World rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Zoom-98 resigned as Grey Warden of Old World.