The Federal Socialist Republic of Ziotah and Riverside
“For the many.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Federal Socialist Republic of Ziotah and Riverside is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Prime Minister with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.145 billion Ziotans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lindon. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Ziotan economy, worth a remarkable 1,627 trillion Zios a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 146,062 Zios, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "right of sanctuary" stops police pursuit into temples and churches, there's a lot of hot air coming from the Capitol Building, Mountain Blue Jay is one of the most popular forenames in Ziotah and Riverside, and the government has begun selling heroin and ecstasy to help fund its projects. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ziotah and Riverside's national animal is the Mountain Blue Jay, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ziotah and Riverside voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Ziotah and Riverside was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Ziotah and Riverside voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend HumanSanity".
- : Ziotah and Riverside voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Corporal Punishment Ban".
- : Ziotah and Riverside endorsed The Kingdom of Kyratistani.
- : Ziotah and Riverside endorsed The Borderlands of Difinbelk 2.
- : Ziotah and Riverside endorsed The Rustling Leaves of New Kvenland.
- : Ziotah and Riverside endorsed The Republic of Uniania Geeth.
- : Ziotah and Riverside endorsed The Mysterious black holə of Roless.
- : Ziotah and Riverside endorsed The Gohulian Republic of Bunkaiia.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Ironic Remarks, Canaltia, Ransium, Chilledsville, Feladria, Turbeaux, Reannia, Eryndlynd, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Frieden-und Freudenland, Forgotten Beauty, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Love and Nature, Window Land, Wantevolo, Cat-Herders United, Caterasia, Entitize, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Verdant Haven, Bregaria, Lura, Cheloboria, Appendia, Blon Gre, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Atsvea, Deontologia, Jutsa, Terrabod, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Effazio, Blue Nagia, Garbelia, Crowacia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Doxstern, New Ladavia, Ordealius, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, and 9 others.Kannap, Sacara, East Skirsburg, Bunkaiia, Roless, Uniania Geeth, New Kvenland, Difinbelk 2, and Kyratistani.