The Colony of Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: Nebraska Territory
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The Colony of Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Governor Scott Jimmyson with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and zero percent divorce rate. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.664 billion Zinocans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zinocan Madison. The average income tax rate is 37.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Zinocan economy, worth 78.4 trillion Zinocan dollars a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,099 Zinocan dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The letters L, G, and B must never be grouped together, Governor Scott Jimmyson has just been declared ruler of Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin in an international press conference, solving crossword puzzles requires fluency in at least five languages, and a major religion has been named as Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin's national animal is the pug, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin agreed to construct embassies between Nebraska Territory and The Embassy.
- : Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin's influence in Nebraska Territory rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies between Nebraska Territory and Hyperico.
- : Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin, a major religion has been named as Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin's national religion.
- : Zinocan Occupied Wisconsin's influence in Nebraska Territory fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
Endorsements Received: None.