The Polemic Hagiarchy of Zenzibar
“That's just the way the system works.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Location: Capitalist Paradise
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Polemic Hagiarchy of Zenzibar is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Tulkinghorn with an iron fist, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, prohibition of alcohol, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 13.05 billion Zenzites are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Spirituality, Law & Order, and Environment are also considered important, while Social Policy and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bleak House. The average income tax rate is 97.5%.
The all-consuming Zenzish economy, worth a remarkable 2,918 trillion Food Stamps a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Basket Weaving. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 223,668 Food Stamps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Naval armadas borrow their formations from synchronized swimming handbooks, prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up, adults have never outgrown their fear of monsters, and euthanasia is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zenzibar's national animal is the cricket, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Orthodoxical Pulsification.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zenzibar was endorsed by The Free Land of Liberamentis.
- : Zenzibar was endorsed by The Federation of Saint Theodora.
- : Following new legislation in Zenzibar, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Zenzibar, adults have never outgrown their fear of monsters.
- : Following new legislation in Zenzibar, prisoners pray grey skies are gonna clear up.
- : Following new legislation in Zenzibar, naval armadas borrow their formations from synchronized swimming handbooks.
- : Zenzibar endorsed The Federal Republic of New Ahrovi Guica.
- : Zenzibar endorsed The Holy Empire of Concorcadia.
- : Zenzibar endorsed The Federation of Saint Theodora.
- : Zenzibar endorsed The Free Land of Liberamentis.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Kaputer, Aelhaeran, Canterburie, Scorpions Army, Poopsancagizal, Scientia Major, Edison Culver, Snorlaxia, Octal, UNDelegate, Republica JIM, Arbonium, Senexia, Hellbardia, Hamonistan, Sheepcote, The Fyre Phoenix, Luciferio, Otoro, Neo Jewsalem, Viperreich, Egoistic Markets, Aguirre-Milani, Pavonesia, Darren j, The Strasbourg, Squirm Worm, The Glorious Republic of America, Saint Theodora, and Liberamentis.