The Eagle of Yossito II
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Eagle of Yossito II is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, keen interest in outer space, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic population of 515 million Yossito Citizens have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Welfare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yossito City. The average income tax rate is 43.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yossiana economy, worth 44.7 trillion Yos bucks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,862 Yos bucks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast, the military struggles with recruitment, and high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yossito II's national animal is the Real Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yossito II endorsed The Federal Republic of Rainbow Vests.
- : Yossito II was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Rainbow Vests.
- : Yossito II changed its national motto to "Together ahead" and its nation type to "Eagle".
- : Yossito II voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Yossito II voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Yossito II, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Following new legislation in Yossito II, the military struggles with recruitment.
- : Following new legislation in Yossito II, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
- : Following new legislation in Yossito II, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Yossito II, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
Endorsements Received: 55 » The Three States of Fortuna, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Ripsylvania, H-Zhena, Rhealaliit, Zukchiva, Republic of Berzerkistan, Elejamie, Unger under over, Wizardonia, Slys Paws, Kampf Empire, East Malaysia, Imperial Akatsuki, Tretrid, Bai Lung, Stellar Colonies, Servants of Gizmo, Cameronia Excellentia, Mays Austrian Nation, Ridann, Technocratic Tagalog, The Empire of Rijelv, Roliganistan, The Almighty Country, Lyontisia, XK-Class, Goodnamesarerare, Lingu, The Eternal Land of Jong, Kaigi, Staynes, Evrigenis, Greater New Cassandra, Wanabe, Federated States of Zootron, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Modra, Headpat Central, Rohanland, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Libertanny, A mean old man, Filipopol, La xinga, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, and 5 others.Coruh, BTProductions, Survivoristan, Refuge Isle, and Rainbow Vests.