The Kingdom of Yodinno
“Do or not do. There is no try”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Kingdom of Yodinno is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its smutty television, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 597 million Yodinnoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. The average income tax rate is 15.2%.
The powerhouse Yodinnoan economy, worth 68.1 trillion lire a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 114,136 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and the only places to see parrots now are at local zoos. Crime is totally unknown. Yodinno's national animal is the parrot, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Following new legislation in Yodinno, the only places to see parrots now are at local zoos.
- : Following new legislation in Yodinno, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Yodinno, park rangers struggle to deal with a rash of stolen pic-a-nic baskets.
- : Following new legislation in Yodinno, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Corgitopiaa, Qvait, Marinho Islands, New Briantown, WI SD EA D, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Ebonhand, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, PenguinPies, Armonitopia, Bleakfoot, Aumeltopia, Bartonia Nova, Amerion, Volaworand, Farengeto, Wehraboos, Treir, Kandorith, Synarion, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Erinor, Rebel-topia, Belschaft, Wallechi, Auphelia, Purple Hyacinth, New Goldman, Zataras, Wakandan Tribes, Scu Greinne, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, New Belgrade, Gonrati, and 2 others.Ipugao, and Freavia.