The Empire of Yeses
“Rule well your country!”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Empire of Yeses is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, otherworldly petting zoo, and national health service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 21.155 billion Yesesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yeses City. The average income tax rate is 34.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Yesesian economy, worth a remarkable 3,816 trillion colony dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 180,400 colony dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Yeses City Preparatory School for the Exceedingly Wealthy's basketball team is having a few off-years, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle", Thomas the Spank Engine is the most popular and controversial children's show in the nation, and imitation is the sincerest form of felony. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yeses's national animal is the ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Religion of Yeses.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yeses was endorsed by The Republic of Jols Nik.
- : Yeses was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
- : Yeses was endorsed by The Republic of Bjria.
- : Yeses was endorsed by The Federation of Northern Estrian Islands.
- : Yeses was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Stoicstan.
- : Yeses was endorsed by The Empire of Laivala.
- : Yeses was endorsed by The Free Land of Almblatainia.
- : Yeses was endorsed by The Sultanate of Faria Thew.
- : Yeses endorsed The Sultanate of Faria Thew.
- : Yeses endorsed The Free Land of Almblatainia.