The Soviet Socialist Republic of Yeniseisk
“Today, the people aren't alone!”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Squire
The Soviet Socialist Republic of Yeniseisk is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Supreme Soviet with an iron fist, and notable for its state-planned economy, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical population of 2.164 billion Yeniseiskians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Krasnoyarsk. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Yeniseiskian economy, worth 324 trillion Soviet Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 149,863 Soviet Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award, foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security, online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for Yeniseisk, and parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yeniseisk's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Yeniseisk, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Yeniseisk, online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for Yeniseisk.
- : Yeniseisk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Following new legislation in Yeniseisk, foreign leaders' Twitcher accounts are monitored for potential threats to national security.
- : Following new legislation in Yeniseisk, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Yeniseisk voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Yeniseisk, the military conducts 'training exercises' in prisons.
- : Following new legislation in Yeniseisk, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Yeniseisk was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Larger Green Plants.
- : Following new legislation in Yeniseisk, the installation of street lights across remote goat tracks has left citizens bemused.
Endorsements Received: 80 » Marxmeans, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Socialist Heronia, Rothnia, Maogeji, Kethania, Keltische, Bruzzundunga, Council of America, Bibliophilius, Lilshire, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Tranbian, Mallissa, Unified Communist Councils, Brauengen, Feyrisshire, Proletariana, Phallas, Luftetia, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Saorta, Nogorod, Sneuna, United States of Stalinia, Berlin Commune, Doultrenia, Tewi, Amogus diwan, Novao, Karelianastan, Seungli, Illeron, Virdmar, Vulga, The palace of God 2, Councilist Communes, Huelistan, Kheltchistan, Soviet State of Covernant, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Saint Basilia, North Fluedan, The Bon Fa Islands, Floreznia, Shinzhou, Wice, Sopielepit, and 30 others.The Steephills, Omafana, Borealian Communes, Krestyana, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Union of Stalin, Luwendr, Konzhov, Socialist Balkon, Old Corus, United Of Communist, Flying-Penguins, Repolaa, Techno Socialystiche, Boyarkinskaya, Carrico, Passany, Conarland, Pogging Through The Pain, 4D Donkeys, Comuny, Trombossa, Sodoran Alesia, The Reunification of Korea, CPRF1, and Larger Green Plants.