The Queendom of Yas qween
“Thats The Tea Sis, Periodt”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Queendom of Yas qween is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its daily referendums, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.475 billion Sisters enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Education. The average income tax rate is 70.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Yas qweenian economy, worth 68.7 trillion TTTS a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 46,579 TTTS, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants, and old age is the nation's leading method of execution. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Yas qween's national animal is the Secretary Bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yas qween was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Yas qween was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in Yas qween, old age is the nation's leading method of execution.
- : Yas qween was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Following new legislation in Yas qween, small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants.
- : Following new legislation in Yas qween, multiple births are a cause of celebration for tax collectors.
- : Following new legislation in Yas qween, plain-clothes police officers follow Dàguó tourists everywhere they go.
- : Yas qween was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
- : Yas qween was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Yas qween was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Wehraboos, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Amerion, Erinor, Corgitopiaa, Qvait, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Tsvetania, Ralphburg, Bleakfoot, West Pastafaria, New Briantown, The Worst army of, Farengeto, Sau Man Frescher, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Midand, Laamiva, Concrete Slab, Sandaoguo, Andinla, Yeldarbsland, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Phanama, Holy Free, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Auphelia, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, House Ahsanul, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Zataras, Marinho Islands, Drazilazi, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, and 32 others.Shefino, Belschaft, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Eskvenn, The Imperial Frost Federation, Aurcania, Wakandan Tribes, Armonitopia, Treir, Synarion, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, The Degenerate Weebs, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Ipugao, and East Nagaland.