The Resurrected Ancient Ruins of WonGya
“Virtue through duty and honor”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: Cape of Good Hope
Regional Influence: Contender
The Resurrected Ancient Ruins of WonGya is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Jynn Wex with a fair hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.105 billion WonGyans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gya. The average income tax rate is 13.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient WonGyan economy, worth a remarkable 1,066 trillion Wangs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 208,932 Wangs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Inheritance tax has recently been abolished, the WBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests, and the new classical revitalization of Gya is expected to be completed sometime in the next century. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. WonGya's national animal is the Snow Tipped Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Je'daii Taoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : WonGya was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Erschthelenika.
- : WonGya was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lynneeseseri.
- : WonGya endorsed The Democratic Republic of Rei Khan.
- : WonGya endorsed The Republic of The Republic of Rottweiler.
- : Following new legislation in WonGya, the new classical revitalization of Gya is expected to be completed sometime in the next century.
- : WonGya was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Rei Khan.
- : Following new legislation in WonGya, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests.
- : WonGya was endorsed by The Republic of Narcinea.
- : WonGya endorsed The Kingdom of New Fire Lands.
- : WonGya endorsed The Democratic Republic of Ptermo.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Azulakas, Monde Naturel, Jhevantu, Monsone, Nansona, Sparanoda, North South North West Kansas, Lawithon, Dimitrovljevgrad, Golborough, Roxium, Pogzdan, El Dictador, Klostersee, Tuspor, Electrovoltonia, Branjord, Revolyutsiya, Rathoria, Aerlanica, Newfoundland-Southern, Goly, Sordicca, Hohenzollern-Ottingen, Geoceri, Wedenshire, Caffeinetopia, Shaltopia, Zoninite, Ramthorn, Meletzia, Blowing Butter, The Olivavan Union, United States of Gondor, Kingdom Of Ambol, Holy land of guns, Determinia, Arkron, Mesaverde, Capitalist Freedomia, Conztantium, Neo-Empire of Brazil, New Empire Of Humanity, Qwarek, Karitakka, The United Confedercy Of Republican Stat, Undarat, Cocturna Eterna, Bearded Dragones, Pyurosu, and 14 others.Iowatollah Sanders, Moralious, Dyjo, God-Given Free Trading Region, Super Duper Nice People, Cordilheira Alta, Runeas, Baasel, Chompraidia, the Mechalus, Diply, Rei Khan, Lynneeseseri, and Erschthelenika.