The Magic of Winx club
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Magic of Winx club is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ms faragonda with an iron fist, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, smutty television, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 19.701 billion Winx Club are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Industry, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Education and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Magix. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12.6%.
The frighteningly efficient A Girl of the Winx Club economy, worth a remarkable 5,689 trillion alpheas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 288,816 alpheas, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,979,698 per year while the poor average 15,135, a ratio of 130 to 1.
Ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned, nations that kill a Winx clubian can expect a strongly worded letter, and immigrants are required to salute the flag five times a day. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Winx club's national animal is the bunny, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bloom.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, immigrants are required to salute the flag five times a day.
- : Winx club was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
- : Winx club published "Current state of affairs August 14th, 2022" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, nations that kill a Winx clubian can expect a strongly worded letter.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, the statue in the Fils-Aimé Plaza has a solar panel for a hat.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
- : Following new legislation in Winx club, schoolchildren learn an R-rated version of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes".
Endorsements Received: 67 » Treadwellia, Axixic, Aigania, Courlany, Denado, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, The New California Republic, Guiness Freaks, Rommanda, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Praenestia, Port Flynt, Auralon, Nova Zemlya, Darkium, Wishper, Issrak-om, Flurf, Manaric, Mainze, Aaecilia, Darcaethir, Leonism, The Islands of Colwell, TypoTech, Greygard, Aleckandor, Nucular, Silver Minner, The Celestial Lands, Debussy, Surd, Steel Vagabonds, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, New Rogernomics, Fluffiness, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Americastrailia, Falconhedge, Xalivstonia, State of Cascadia, Fortytipper, Islayth, Democratic North Korea, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, and 17 others.Flasankia, Sierra Arali, Nimaric, Zeska, Illen Falis, Ugunnustan, Calicate, Malororia, Brrrrr, RedBrickLand, Ottokratland, DragonKhorse, Greater Gyelidor, Suvmia, Ichigo Republic, Extrememeasures, and The united kingdom of new israel.