The All-inclusive of Wildweststan
“No doors= No problems”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The All-inclusive of Wildweststan is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by John Johnson with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, vat-grown people, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.35 billion Wildwesterns hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gateway. The average income tax rate is 67.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wildwestern economy, worth 149 trillion Golds a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 110,471 Golds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments, and citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Wildweststan's national animal is the Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wildweststan was endorsed by The Dominion of New Sanet.
- : Wildweststan was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Danily.
- : Wildweststan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Wildweststan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Wildweststan, citizens are encouraged to show displeasure with politicians by poking them with sharp metal sticks.
- : Following new legislation in Wildweststan, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments.
- : Following new legislation in Wildweststan, access to the woods is only granted to those who bring a small shrubbery.
- : Wildweststan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Wildweststan, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
- : Following new legislation in Wildweststan, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Corgitopiaa, Marinho Islands, Holota, Wehraboos, Amerion, Qvait, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Belschaft, Bawkie, Treir, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Scu Greinne, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Greater Scottdascoda, Tepertopia, Beepee, Gonrati, Pencil Sharpeners 2, PenguinPies, Rebel-topia, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Drystar, Arvan Irawer, Choman, LadyRebels, Ipugao, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Farengeto, Wakandan Tribes, Purple Hyacinth, Crystal Creation, East Nagaland, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Uvalor, Jehenna, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, JavaSiege, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Independent Southern State of Texas, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, and 9 others.Beblahbleblo, Agletgreenia, Rhetiaa, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, The Stickmin Empire, Esfalsa, Danily, and New Sanet.