The Grand Duchy of West Nagato
“Dreams start by believing”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Grand Duchy of West Nagato is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working population of 593 million Nagatoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greenwood. The average income tax rate is 46.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Nagatoan economy, worth 63.7 trillion Nagatoan Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 107,458 Nagatoan Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, primary candidates are replaced if they fail to compliment Leader's hair, and engine room hooch is the drink of choice among the nation's navy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. West Nagato's national animal is the Calico Cat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : West Nagato endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, engine room hooch is the drink of choice among the nation's navy.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, primary candidates are replaced if they fail to compliment Leader's hair.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute.
- : West Nagato voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : West Nagato was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : West Nagato was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in West Nagato, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
Endorsements Received: 59 » A mean old man, Asendavia, Liberstankonia, Axdel, Dragons Blood, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Brotherland, The Militarius Imperium, Wiranath, Libertanny, New Leganes, Lingu, East Malaysia, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Evrigenis, Stellar Colonies, Bynzich, Acronis, Isanastivia, Mays Austrian Nation, Pakitsk, Rainbow Vests, Sokala, Raunch, Talitoa, Rohanland, Didusland, Greater New Cassandra, Technocratic Tagalog, Sovietsoyuz, Euricanis, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, Modra, Fellon, La xinga, Osterreich und Ungarn, Kampf Empire, Lointland, Dreamersistan, Filipopol, Order of the saint Dumas, Nevertopia, BuciLand, and 9 others.Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Survivoristan, Plazland, BearStackof2015, The Solar Ottomans, ArenaC, and Refuge Isle.