The Federation of Weissmans
“Sit Nomine Digna”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Federation of Weissmans is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, daily referendums, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 448 million Weissmansians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Salisbury. The average income tax rate is 32.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Weissmansian economy, worth 49.7 trillion Weisses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 110,877 Weisses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending is on the increase, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, tourists call Weissmansian beach towns "the fine coastline", and CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Weissmans's national animal is the fox, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Weissmans was endorsed by The 🎀 ❤️ 🌸 Louise 🌸 ❤️ 🎀 of Londoniopol.
- : Weissmans was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Weissmans was endorsed by The Republic of The Kies.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, tourists call Weissmansian beach towns "the fine coastline".
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, military spending is on the increase.
- : Weissmans voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Weissmans was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Weissmans, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Marinho Islands, Amerion, Corgitopiaa, Blondiesland, PenguinPies, Erinor, Holota, The Solar System Scope, Tsunamy, Curlyhoward, Qvait, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aidenfieeld, Uvalor, Concrete Slab, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Bleakfoot, Wehraboos, Scu Greinne, Crystal Creation, Treir, Beepee, Ipugao, Tughampton, Banglazstrogaria, Canmore, The Stolen Lands, Yeses, Sedunn, Rebel-topia, Direwolf1, Belschaft, Volaworand, Aumeltopia, Gonrati, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Farengeto, Purple Hyacinth, Ebonhand, Drystar, Herbert Island, Doge Land, Oxyliteral, Sthalrim, Neazland, Kaoia, and 27 others.Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Jehenna, Astiaveth, Rhetiaa, Abyssal Phantasm, Tsvetania, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Freedoom, Agletgreenia, Eastern Mekong, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Sanden, A leftover country, Soem, Solanosco, Galebland, Seliyan progressive Islands, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Holy Free, The Kies, and Londoniopol.