The Colony of Weatherly
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Colony of Weatherly is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.669 billion Weatherlyians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 93.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Weatherlyian economy, worth 542 trillion marks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 116,145 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips, the nation is wading into dangerous waters, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs, and tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Weatherly's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Weatherly was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Weatherly was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Following new legislation in Weatherly, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : Following new legislation in Weatherly, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs.
- : Following new legislation in Weatherly, the nation is wading into dangerous waters.
- : Following new legislation in Weatherly, ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips.
- : Weatherly was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : Weatherly was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Weatherly was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Weatherly was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Erinor, Beepee, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Farengeto, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Moreana, Aumeltopia, Cuuldere, Techganet, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Sedunn, Auphelia, Xandev, The Solar System Scope, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Drugged Monkeys, Amerion, Qvait, Dasko, Hanguk-Nippon, Aurcania, New Briantown, Direwolf1, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Aidenfieeld, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Darakin, Linguiniland, Bawkie, Terran Draconia, The Filippinas, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Anserisa, Holy Free, Baltenlands, Marinho Islands, Corgitopiaa, Nowa Europa, Shefino, Belschaft, Myness, and 40 others.Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Maximvs Tarvgvs Rex, Laamiva, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Merevane, Tepertopia, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Bartonia Nova, Zataras, Alfama, House Ahsanul, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, LadyRebels, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.