The Federation of Wanabe
“Speak softly, and carry a big stick”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Federation of Wanabe is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Papewaio with an even hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, vat-grown people, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless population of 6.988 billion Wanabeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 28.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Wanabean economy, worth a remarkable 1,443 trillion talegoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 206,592 talegoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
More citizens have access to Maxtopian Grass than clean drinking water, the national water supply has entered detox, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, and tampons are used as cheap fishing bobbers. Crime is totally unknown. Wanabe's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, tampons are used as cheap fishing bobbers.
- : Wanabe was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : Wanabe was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, the national water supply has entered detox.
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, more citizens have access to Maxtopian Grass than clean drinking water.
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, much of Wanabe's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, there is something rotten in the state of Wanabe.
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, community-designed sword prostheses are becoming dangerously common.
- : Following new legislation in Wanabe, workers have their fruitcake and eat it too.
Endorsements Received: 98 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Asendavia, Brotherland, ReeK, Am Echad, H-Zhena, Kangarawa, Wiranath, CopyCato, Mastariere, Someseni, Peryn, Dark Edgyness, Hizuru, Socialist Holy American Empire, British Calradia, Squid Ruinosa, Eagas, Neruch, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Romanum Legio, United China Nation, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, Axdel, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, BearStackof2015, CheeseBurrito, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, Grossvietnam, Liberstankonia, Pekweng, Stanisiti, La xinga, Adolanta, Servants of Gizmo, Brethren, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Kyrloth, Dragons Blood, Martonica, Amjedia, The Militarius Imperium, Evrigenis, Modra, Monix, and 48 others.East Malaysia, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Pakitsk, Great Algerstonia, Zukchiva, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Todd McCloud, Stumptopia, Republic of New India, Fellon, Quartzland, Tretrid, Schrebia, Freedomindia, Greater New Cassandra, Merlovich, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, BuciLand, Coruh, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Azureano, Peoples Republic of GG, Sokala, Rage Mage, Eudinity, San Castillo, Woodsind, Puelo, The Eternal Land of Jong, Mays Austrian Nation, Jakubonia, Moszce-Walvard, Yossito II, Raunch, Tseriesiscoming, Sovietsoyuz, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Iove, Centrical Union, Nevertopia, and The Atlae Isles.