The Republic of Wachoviaa
“Courage Abounds In Faith”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: The Western Isles
Regional Influence: Page
The Republic of Wachoviaa is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its burgeoning Southern Albatross population. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 841 million Wachoviaans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Spirituality, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Haven. The average income tax rate is 39.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Wachoviaan economy, worth 33.7 trillion Wachovian Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 40,093 Wachovian Pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Wachoviaa has designated New Haven as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wachoviaa's national animal is the Southern Albatross, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wachoviaa published "WA | The Free City of New Haven" (Account: Culture).
- : Wachoviaa was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Wachoviaa's influence in The Western Isles rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Wachoviaa published "WA | Refuge and Watchman" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Wachoviaa was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Wachoviaa published "Wachovia | River-class FSS" (Account: Military).
- : Wachoviaa published "WACHOVIA | North Star-class SCS" (Account: Military).
- : Wachoviaa was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Wachoviaa was endorsed by The Kingdom of Nurbaria.
- : Wachoviaa published "WA | NATIONAL ASSEMBLY [WIP]" (Account: Other).