The Republic of Vodka Cola
“This.. what... ammm... who are you?”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Republic of Vodka Cola is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.97 billion Vodka Colans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.2%.
The very strong Vodka Colan economy, worth 372 trillion Per milles a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. Average income is 62,318 Per milles, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, Vodka Cola's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and the nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist. Crime is a problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Vodka Cola's national animal is the Blurry, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vodka Cola's influence in Shinka rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Vodka Cola applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Vodka Cola resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Vodka Cola ejected and banned The Democratic Republic of Januss from Place.
- : Vodka Cola became WA Delegate of Place.
- : Vodka Cola's influence in Place rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Vodka Cola was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Vodka Cola relocated from Shinka to Place.
- : Vodka Cola endorsed The Camping Van of Free Las Pinas IV.
- : Vodka Cola was endorsed by The Kingdom of -Soul of Cinder-.