The Borderlands of Vexyn
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Borderlands of Vexyn is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its rampant corporate plagiarism, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 267 million Vexynians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Academy City. The average income tax rate is 40.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Vexynian economy, worth 19.9 trillion Memes a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 74,364 Memes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment, and atheist missionaries spread doubt overseas. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vexyn's national animal is the kawai cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vexyn, atheist missionaries spread doubt overseas.
- : Following new legislation in Vexyn, hordes of tourists are ruining the environment.
- : Following new legislation in Vexyn, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Vexyn endorsed The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
- : Vexyn was endorsed by The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
- : Vexyn endorsed The Officially TSP's Craziest of Holy Free.
- : Vexyn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Vexyn was endorsed by The Officially TSP's Craziest of Holy Free.
- : Following new legislation in Vexyn, baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward.
- : Following new legislation in Vexyn, artists are pillars of society.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Marinho Islands, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Corgitopiaa, Concrete Slab, Holota, PenguinPies, Amerion, Jehenna, Qvait, Purple Hyacinth, Erinor, Crystal Creation, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, Bawkie, Treir, Bleakfoot, Westenhald, Nowa Europa, Freavia, Belschaft, Blondiesland, Volaworand, Beepee, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Canmore, Ebonhand, Wehraboos, Ceutalia, Scu Greinne, LadyRebels, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Lyland, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Kaoia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, JavaSiege, Rebel-topia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Kaleidescooptopia, Astiaveth, Rhetiaa, Tsvetania, Auphelia, Beblahbleblo, Eastern Mekong, Agletgreenia, and 9 others.Fighting Kawi Ninja, Freedoom, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Ipugao, Esfalsa, Holy Free, and Vicken.