The Sacred Empire of Venethort
“Justice and will”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Sacred Empire of Venethort is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Seneth Sol with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 827 million Venethortians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Syntha-Major. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Venethortian economy, worth 103 trillion Dinariums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 125,018 Dinariums, with the richest citizens earning 8.5 times as much as the poorest.
Therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial, and parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Venethort's national animal is the Makruch, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venethort was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, for 25 Dinariums tourists can gawk at the site of national tragedy.
- : Venethort voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, foreign powers often deal with problems that Venethort can't handle.
- : Following new legislation in Venethort, under love's heavy burden Seneth Sol sinks lower in the political right's esteem.
- : Venethort voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
Endorsements Received: 87 » Drystar, Bartonia Nova, Marinho Islands, Qvait, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Tepertopia, Erinor, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, The Solar System Scope, Apartment 11F, PenguinPies, New Briantown, Corgitopiaa, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Tsunamy, Wehraboos, Curlyhoward, Land Without Shrimp, Purple Hyacinth, Tsvetania, Farengeto, Aumeltopia, Si-topia, Andinla, Ebonhand, Poopisiya, Eskvenn, Kandorith, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jehenna, The naked people, Darakin, Sanden, Volaworand, Escevola, The United Expanse, The Imperial Frost Federation, Center Lisle, Ralphburg, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Treir, Ceutalia, Synarion, Canmore, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, and 37 others.Belschaft, Wakandan Tribes, Holota, Wallechi, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Aoz, Sedunn, Linguiniland, Peskorea, Honey Cake, Qawe, Kiasu-ism, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Euro Pacifica, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Enplatia, Eutraya, Gonrati, Noimosini, Freedoom, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, and Populaa.