The Intergalactic Crystal Empire of Vanshia
“Quod mundus exemplum praescriberet dicemus!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Intergalactic Crystal Empire of Vanshia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by High King Vansh Bhardwaj I with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-working, devout population of 5.325 billion Vanshians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crystal City. The average income tax rate is 77.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vanshian economy, worth 592 trillion crystals a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 111,187 crystals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer, the arms industry is strictly regulated, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, and the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vanshia's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Order of The Crystals.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vanshia agreed to construct embassies between Lisseum and The Agents of SHIELD.
- : Vanshia agreed to construct embassies between Lisseum and The Great Universe.
- : Vanshia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Vanshia lodged a message on the Lisseum Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Vanshia, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Following new legislation in Vanshia, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground.
- : Following new legislation in Vanshia, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Following new legislation in Vanshia, 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer.
- : Vanshia's influence in Lisseum rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Vanshia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Shadow Metropolis.