The Theocracy of Uruce City
“Urbanized, we are”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Unproven
The Theocracy of Uruce City is a huge, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Lion population. The hard-working population of 973 million Uruce Cityians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 21.6%.
The Uruce Cityian economy, worth 39.8 trillion Credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Retail, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. Average income is 40,939 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Uruce City's national animal is the Lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Uruce City, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Uruce City lodged a message on the The East Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Uruce City's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Uruce City was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Uruce City relocated from Lazarus to The East Pacific.
- : Uruce City was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Uruce City ceased to exist in American league.
- : Uruce City's influence in American league rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Uruce City's influence in American league rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Uruce City's influence in American league fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".