The Federal Republic of United Rebellious States
“United We Stand”
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Federal Republic of United Rebellious States is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.868 billion United Rebellious Statesians enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 72.5%.
The frighteningly efficient United Rebellious Statesian economy, worth 277 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 148,350 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The country is littered with broken homes, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending, and every new toxic waste dump comes with a seal of approval from the government's science advisor. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Rebellious States's national animal is the Elephant, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Rebellious States was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : United Rebellious States was endorsed by The Federation of Peabodia.
- : United Rebellious States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided and the Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in United Rebellious States, every new toxic waste dump comes with a seal of approval from the government's science advisor.
- : Following new legislation in United Rebellious States, the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending.
- : Following new legislation in United Rebellious States, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in United Rebellious States, the country is littered with broken homes.
- : United Rebellious States was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Capitalizt".
- : Following new legislation in United Rebellious States, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : United Rebellious States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and Largest Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Most Avoided.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Aidenfieeld, Yeldarbsland, Anserisa, The Filippinas, Aumeltopia, Crystal Creation, Erinor, Amerion, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Qvait, Xandev, Kringalia, Beepee, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Steampunk Engineers, Jehenna, Mapico, Tsunamy, Marinho Islands, Compli, West Pastafaria, Shefino, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, Auphelia, Laamiva, Nowa Europa, Ralphburg, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, Sernamica, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Volaworand, Tioloman, Merevane, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Tepertopia, Phanama, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, and 56 others.Zataras, Alfama, Brunier, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Eskvenn, Belschaft, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Berlana, Drazilazi, Rotenaplistan, Bawkie, Los Rodeos, Xergiokia, The Imperial Frost Federation, Rebel-topia, Rishiku, Holota, Treir, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Synarion, The White Isles, Wakandan Tribes, Lionstrapower, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Honey Cake, Doge Land, Unity of purity, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sapientiano, Carrelie, Drystar, Sodor and Mann, Gonrati, Noimosini, Dai Han, The United Australian States, Nova Kobol, Cratonim, Populaa, Peabodia, and Ipugao.