The People's Republic of United Irradiated Impact Craters
“Let's exceed our five year uranium enrichment target!”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The People's Republic of United Irradiated Impact Craters is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Chairman Curry with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, free-roaming dinosaurs, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.907 billion Craterites are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Big Crater. The average income tax rate is 92.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Craterite economy, worth 269 trillion luxury stamps a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 141,541 luxury stamps, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Terrorists are on a first name basis with the officials that stamp their passports, colonial subjects have Craterite culture shoved down their throats, to say that military robots are inclined towards violence is offensive, and the government's economic policy can be summed up as "Abort, Retry, Fail?". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Irradiated Impact Craters's national animal is the naked mole rat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was endorsed by The Empire of Carrelie.
- : United Irradiated Impact Craters was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Anserisa, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, Aumeltopia, Terran Draconia, The Filippinas, Erinor, Tsunamy, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Hanguk-Nippon, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Volaworand, Qvait, Kringalia, Beepee, Farengeto, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Mapico, Techganet, Xandev, West Pastafaria, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Auphelia, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Belschaft, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Royaltica, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, House Ahsanul, Jehenna, Tepertopia, Phanama, Merevane, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, and 41 others.Alfama, Zataras, Tsvetania, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Eskvenn, Los Rodeos, Rabbitz, Rebel-topia, Apartment 11F, Western Fardelshufflestein, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Ralphburg, Synarion, Blondiesland, Wakandan Tribes, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, New Goldman, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, WI SD EA D, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, LadyRebels, Bichedder, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, Carrelie, New Belgrade, Gonrati, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.