The Federation of United China Nation
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Location: The East Pacific
Regional Influence: Squire
The Federation of United China Nation is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Chairman Yue Jin with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.405 billion United China Nationians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shandong. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient United China Nationian economy, worth a remarkable 1,125 trillion Yuan a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 255,563 Yuan, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions, being Chairman Yue Jin has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock", and people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United China Nation's national animal is the Red Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Confucianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United China Nation was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Following new legislation in United China Nation, people are more interested in gossip about the private lives of politicians than their policies.
- : Following new legislation in United China Nation, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
- : Following new legislation in United China Nation, being Chairman Yue Jin has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in United China Nation, muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions.
- : Following new legislation in United China Nation, the carbon tax fund gladly supplies warm blankets when the poor can't pay their heating bills.
- : Following new legislation in United China Nation, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in United China Nation, teenagers performing appendectomies on their friends has become a popular schoolyard prank.
- : Following new legislation in United China Nation, former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone.
- : Following new legislation in United China Nation, the United China Nationian Intelligence Agency relies on internet search engines to know what is happening overseas.
Endorsements Received: 193 » H-Zhena, Wiranath, A Slanted Black Stripe, Socialist Holy American Empire, Am Echad, Goodnamesarerare, Squid Ruinosa, British Calradia, The New Wisconsin Empire, Talitoa, Peatiktist, Kaigi, Freedom Fascists, Elejamie, The Empire of Rijelv, Lyontisia, Arkantis, Brotherland, Dark Edgyness, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Bai Lung, Propwash, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Republic of Berzerkistan, Kangarawa, Hizuru, Qui sequuntur somnia, Galve, Drunken Seal Islands, Urimel, Adolanta, The Almighty Country, Cantonese Union, Riveraland, Tshana, Wolemoer, Kucia, Headpat Central, Ridann, Cacocu, Pakitsk, VW53Aland, Axdel, Neruch, The island of Kiria, Bullpups, CopyCato, Dragonia, The Holy Utopian Republic, Trimmania, and 143 others.New Terabithia, Enlil, Wizardonia, Imperial Akatsuki, Slui, ReeK, Unger under over, Kilkire, Slonful, Chols Worithopia, Endertopias, Slys Paws, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Osterreich und Ungarn, Zang0, Broengtopia, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, The United Asian Republics, Roliganistan, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, ArenaC, Unified Republic of China, Adavan, Taurora, The United Neo American Union, Liberstankonia, Rakshuland, Libertanny, Plazland, Sanah, Kelsyth, New Bradenia Ghost, Bakaworld, Nifalembria Zamingstan, Sericena, Kario and Nix, Mundiferrum, Someseni, Chubaka, Darkfull, Aeljae, Davinhia, Hokolokia, Western Pakistan, Grossvietnam, Styklelilere, The Romanum Legio, Matdor, The Green Blade, Soirwren, Kagorg Bra Corna, Solis Ortis, Blobbo, The Theocracy of Cthulhu, Barfleur, Stanisiti, Bytes, Euricanis, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Firenation91, Brethren, Stellar Colonies, Dracacre, Monteconstance, Adioration, Marrabuk, North Insomnia, Iodinia, Anarthoria, Impia Aghte, Lantros, Under Upper Antartica, Dragons Blood, Joundia, CheeseBurrito, East Malaysia, Tuvaltastan, The Solar Ottomans, The Death Syndicate, Modra, Merlovich, The Militarius Imperium, Kalaratri, Evrigenis, Monix, Rainbow Vests, Eagas, Morrowine, Interdimensional Waifus, Acronis, Zukchiva, Hentaigoku, Calbee, Republic of New India, Fellon, Sycona, Trulu, Tretrid, Schrebia, Quartzland, Enou, Azureano, Lingu, Alexandistan, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, Lilisk, Sovietsoyuz, Greater New Cassandra, East Shire, BuciLand, United Dirtpile, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, Virgoliaendorses, Khadah, Quinto Piano, Technocratic Tagalog, Puelo, The Eternal Land of Jong, Jakubonia, Woodsind, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Mays Austrian Nation, Sokala, Collective Individualism, Arilokina, Deciduos, Freedomindia, Tseriesiscoming, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, TM-Jesselton, Oofery, Flench, Coruh, Filipopol, Halaethaed Commune, Quail Empire, Philville2, and A mean old man.