The Federal Republic of United Bosland
“Freedom,Fortitude and Fraternity.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Federal Republic of United Bosland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 4.119 billion Boslandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Verbumis. The average income tax rate is 32.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Boslandian economy, worth 487 trillion Boscoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 118,389 Boscoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The lasting legacy of the current generation is a million years of buried radioactivity, to say that military robots are inclined towards violence is offensive, claiming to have performed the Heimlich Maneuver is a popular defense for assault charges, and politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. United Bosland's national animal is the Fawx, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Bosland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Choman.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Empire of Dai Han.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : United Bosland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Himalayan Field Rat Paradise of Gonrati.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The PRARIE FOR CULTURE of MNA 33rd Infantry Regiment.
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Erinor, Wehraboos, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Tsunamy, Volaworand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Aumeltopia, Hanguk-Nippon, The Filippinas, Tsvetania, North Catimestistrianes, Farengeto, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Amerion, Kringalia, The Solar System Scope, Qvait, Rebel-topia, Beepee, Aurcania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Mapico, Bear Connors Paradiso, Bleakfoot, Noveos, PenguinPies, Darakin, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Great Scapula, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Auphelia, Springhollow, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Laamiva, Corgitopiaa, Nowa Europa, and 46 others.Sandaoguo, Belschaft, Myness, Midand, Andinla, Concrete Slab, House Ahsanul, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Tepertopia, Merevane, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Royaltica, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, Zataras, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Drystar, The Imperial Frost Federation, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Ralphburg, Levistian, Wallechi, Scu Greinne, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, Gonrati, New Belgrade, Dai Han, Choman, The United Australian States, and Ipugao.