The Confederacy of Ullan
“From Many, One”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Page
The Confederacy of Ullan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sunder Bren with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.734 billion Ullanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corhill City. The average income tax rate is 58.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Ullanian economy, worth 191 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 110,419 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts, and arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ullan's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ullan, arthritic surgeons with tremulous fingers reassure patients that they are in safe hands.
- : Ullan endorsed The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Ullan was endorsed by The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Following new legislation in Ullan, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Following new legislation in Ullan, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts.
- : Following new legislation in Ullan, soldiers with colourful mohawks make themselves perfect targets for snipers.
- : Following new legislation in Ullan, crocodile roadkill is smeared across the asphalt of the new Formula One track.
- : Ullan endorsed The Federation of Peabodia.
- : Ullan was endorsed by The Federation of Peabodia.
- : Following new legislation in Ullan, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Erinor, Anserisa, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, The Filippinas, Marinho Islands, Amerion, Mapico, West Pastafaria, Land Without Shrimp, PenguinPies, Bawkie, Volaworand, Shefino, Crystal Creation, Kringalia, Springhollow, Corgitopiaa, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Yeldarbsland, InnWorm, Auphelia, Farengeto, Qvait, Xandev, Wehraboos, Laamiva, Ralphburg, Gonrati, New Briantown, Jehenna, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Markla, Myness, Midand, Concrete Slab, Sernamica, Andinla, Ebonhand, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Holy Free, Phanama, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, and 65 others.Brunier, Tsvetania, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, House Ahsanul, Sedunn, Vanbella, Eskvenn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Berlana, Belschaft, Western Fardelshufflestein, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Beepee, Los Rodeos, Jiam, Xergiokia, Alaninia, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Roterdamia, Treir, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Synarion, The White Isles, Nowa Europa, Lionstrapower, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Honey Cake, Doge Land, WI SD EA D, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, LadyRebels, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Sapientiano, Enplatia, Tughampton, Noimosini, Dai Han, The United Australian States, Nova Kobol, Cratonim, Populaa, Herbert Island, Breizlovakia, Peabodia, and East Nagaland.