The Just of Tzo
“For Mercy and Justice”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: 10000 Islands
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, complete lack of prisons, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 34.283 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 9,191 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 268,111 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch, Citizen's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, and dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Citizen's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, kids these days know how to throw a proper punch.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Maxtopian villagers starve by the time Tzoan officials even file the appropriate paperwork needed to help them.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Tzo's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Tzo was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and Nudest and the Top 10% for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the tragedy of the commons is being tested nationwide but everyone says it's somebody else's problem.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
Endorsements Received: 131 » Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Kebecois, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Serlone, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, Dovant, Karlando, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, PYT, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Jimjam Goober, Tindomelia, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Elwana, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, and 81 others.Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Krystalveil, Yakkandiania, Evertopia, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Old Tryst, Vill Send, Discotheque, Airday, Canthos, Dystopija, Solarampa, Final Universal Order, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Hellenic Exusia, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, New Polenisia, Zinzdan, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Ytvigshill, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Dadalin, Everrettannia, KaldDalen, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Annarilia, Itic, Greenmont Federation, Namakan, United North American Islands, Leprechaun Gold, Islands of Czechia, Armatha, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Teabagia, Point Comfort Colony, Anarchals, Drewish, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Diahn, Lisokyo, Pianaville, Ariree, Bortheria, Novegia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Timid Turtle, New Afghanistani states, Apuoxia, Calrad, Makykay, Skamor, HumanSanity, Republic of Libriano, Recon Island, Kalldunn, The Pizza, Peacecock, Medetas, Seranis, Zeklandia, Nemohsis, and Krillia.