The Just of Tzo
“For Mercy and Justice”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: 10000 Islands
Regional Influence: Envoy
The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.812 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but inefficient Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 9,283 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 274,566 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun", badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously", and the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the 'three Rs' have become the 'four Rs' with the addition of Rightful Thought.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, a common response to government PSAs is "well, DUH, obviously".
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, kids laugh off vandalism and arson as "just fun".
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, some paycheques only arrive every 12 to 24 weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
Endorsements Received: 154 » Achiotopia, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Testa, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Kebecois, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Serlone, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Finswedeway, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, Dovant, Karlando, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, PYT, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Jimjam Goober, Tindomelia, Nixtodea, and 104 others.Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Elwana, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, Evonidiche, Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Vamshi, Emulini, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Constantinolia, Krystalveil, Yakkandiania, Mittal Land, Evertopia, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Graemania, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Zuleit, Old Tryst, Hamletus, Neojinkotsu, Vill Send, Discotheque, Airday, Canthos, Randopian, Ulthain, Quemfaria, Whine Psyder, Dystopija, Solarampa, Carbo Nation, Final Universal Order, Xemja, Jeelung, Memedor, Ao Kuang, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Hellenic Exusia, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, New Polenisia, Bumrum, Zinzdan, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Ytvigshill, Chocolate Coookies, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Dadalin, Everrettannia, KaldDalen, Snakeden, Free Land of Malopolska, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Annarilia, Itic, Flying Eagles, Ehrgeizig, Greenmont Federation, Namakan, Mulia Easamandringordia, United North American Islands, Leprechaun Gold, Lite-Brites, Republic of Karskarovyt, Islands of Czechia, Offden, Armatha, Great Ranges, Pantari, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Teabagia, Point Comfort Colony, Anarchals, Drewish, Maynardio, Northern Bucovina, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Athontia, Free Pacific State, Diahn, Lisokyo, Vones Monourakal, Pianaville, Sipeb, Ariree, Yuwa, Bortheria, and Novegia.