The Dictatorship of Tsuyuhimoko
“Youíll never get anywhere if you canít compromise”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Dictatorship of Tsuyuhimoko is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Onii-Chan with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed population of 2.219 billion Tsuyuhimokoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Education also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kanna kamui. The average income tax rate is 73.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tsuyuhimokoan economy, worth 335 trillion Lolis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 151,414 Lolis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Military spending is on the increase, the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Tsuyuhimoko with a very polite populace, the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network, and a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tsuyuhimoko's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Dragonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsuyuhimoko was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in Tsuyuhimoko, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Following new legislation in Tsuyuhimoko, the intelligence community is playing 4-D chess with an imaginary spy network.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was endorsed by The Republic of Populaa.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was endorsed by The Insane Zombie Nudist Colony of LadyRebels.
- : Following new legislation in Tsuyuhimoko, the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Tsuyuhimoko with a very polite populace.
- : Tsuyuhimoko was endorsed by The Serene Land of The United Australian States.
- : Tsuyuhimoko voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
Endorsements Received: 66 » Qvait, Merevane, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Purple Hyacinth, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, New Briantown, Canmore, Aumeltopia, Marinho Islands, Amerion, Tepertopia, Ebonhand, Volaworand, Bartonia Nova, Wehraboos, Eskvenn, Erinor, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Zataras, Tughampton, Andinla, Rebel-topia, Farengeto, Kingpins, Treir, Abarri, Kandorith, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Synarion, USNE2018, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Escevola, Wallechi, Auphelia, Wakandan Tribes, Truskawkoland, WI SD EA D, Holota, Qawe, Ceutalia, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Scu Greinne, Conexia, and 16 others.Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Doge Land, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, Bawkie, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Populaa, and Ipugao.