The Commonwealth of Tsinkin
“hodéezyéél dóó dah honiłné”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
The Commonwealth of Tsinkin is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 358 million Tsinkinians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 56.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Tsinkinian economy, worth 11.6 trillion Béesoes a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,456 Béesoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies, and the nation is automatically assumed to be the source of all unmarked weapons. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tsinkin's national animal is the Bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsinkin was endorsed by The Republic of Sarazebia.
- : Tsinkin's influence in Anteria rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Tsinkin endorsed The Grand Duchy of Plattinum.
- : Tsinkin endorsed The Free Land of Bro Wyned.
- : Tsinkin endorsed The Commonwealth of Vescarium.
- : Following new legislation in Tsinkin, the nation is automatically assumed to be the source of all unmarked weapons.
- : Following new legislation in Tsinkin, the nation's universities are often mistaken for foreign embassies.
- : Following new legislation in Tsinkin, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Tsinkin voted against the World Assembly Resolution " International Transportation Preclearance Act".
- : Tsinkin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Vippertooth33".