The Republic of Tscharva
“All great ideas fail because of the people.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Republic of Tscharva is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Anola Tula with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.074 billion Tscharvians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Denona. The average income tax rate is 71.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tscharvan economy, worth 117 trillion Loevs a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 56,425 Loevs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment, where there's a will there is usually a password manager, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals, and drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tscharva's national animal is the Deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Zauxonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, condos feature wall-mounted cages containing endangered animals.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, where there's a will there is usually a password manager.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : Tscharva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Tscharva voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Tscharva, 50% of adverts on children's television are for clothes made of cotton wool.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Ransium, Lura, Atsvea, Feladria, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Middle Barael, Turbeaux, Effazio, Canaltia, Kawastyselir, Ownzone, Frieden-und Freudenland, Ruinenlust, Novian Republics, The Black Forrest, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Anachronolandia, Deontologia, Ordand, Cat-Herders United, Blon Gre, Caterasia, Litauengrad, Hoochlandia, Terrabod, Ironic Remarks, East Stederland, Artemis, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, Garbelia, Uniania Geeth, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Uan aa Boa, Lugnan, Candlewhisper Archive, The Fabulous Islands, Reannia, Alcantaria, Ordealius, New Ladavia, Jutsa, and The World Wildlife Fund.