The Empire of Tsauruvia
“Welcome, You've Been Black Bagged.”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Location: The Alliance of Dictators
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Empire of Tsauruvia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Tsar Ravenna Inhethero Czarvidiom with an iron fist, and renowned for its disturbing lack of elderly people, fear of technology, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 16.137 billion Tsauruvians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sired Reteka. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tsauruvian economy, worth a remarkable 1,185 trillion Czardoms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Arms Manufacturing industry. Average income is 73,447 Czardoms, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Concussed Brown Bearball players cannot remember their lineup position, most academic research has ground to a halt, pro-democracy protesters are shot on sight by state police, and fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tsauruvia's national animal is the Brown Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Czarvitanity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsauruvia's influence in The Alliance of Dictators rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Tsauruvia's influence in The Alliance of Dictators rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tsauruvia's influence in The Alliance of Dictators rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Tsauruvia's influence in The Alliance of Dictators rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Tsauruvia's influence in The Alliance of Dictators rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Tsauruvia altered its national flag.
- : Tsauruvia relocated from Balder to The Alliance of Dictators.
- : Tsauruvia was refounded in Balder.
- : Tsauruvia ceased to exist in The Alliance of Dictators.
- : Tsauruvia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.