The Military Nation of Tryienne
“Gloria I Tryienne!”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Military Nation of Tryienne is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Glorious Leader Johannes Vanbuylen with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 19.557 billion Tryiennians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Roma Major. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tryiennean economy, worth a remarkable 4,280 trillion M-14s a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 218,870 M-14s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People often get liposuction to reduce their air fares, Tryienne's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded, the Tryiennean war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners, and soup kitchens are the only things doing roaring business. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tryienne's national animal is the Husky, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Johannism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Imperial State of Great Robertia.
- : Tryienne was endorsed by The Borderlands of New Petra.
- : Tryienne was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, soup kitchens are the only things doing roaring business.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, the Tryiennean war navy contains an oddly large number of luxury yachts and cruise liners.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, Tryienne's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, people often get liposuction to reduce their air fares.
- : Following new legislation in Tryienne, putting a mustache on a banknote is considered defacing a national monument.
- : Tryienne voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Tryienne voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
Endorsements Received: 73 » The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, Yahlia, Troltovia, Irminsulia, Thracia Republic, St Scarlett, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, Slavorussia, Slavonia and Srijem, Saint Domingo, Kenmoria WA Mission, Imperium Anglorum, Dark Matter, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Northern German Federation, Pazano, South St Maarten, Greate San Marino, An Clar, Germany Third Reich, Leranditale, Toaddia, Einswenn, Thracia and Crimea, Regnum Italiae, Ahma, Wombelland, Soviet Taoistan, Purgatio, GanymedEuropa, Nardin, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Stromia, Walfo, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Enway, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Neuchateau, Carignanum, Trixeland, The Greater Eastern Republic, Shagolaa, and 23 others.Elitestland, Kanokla, Alba-Nord, Prussian-Union, Riverpost, Drew Durrnil, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Wiener-Neustadt, Transmontagne, Sloburg, North of Americas, Lyallpur, Eastern Greenlands, Savinecross, Ausvelt, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Miechow 2, Abject Ludicrosity, New Petra, and Great Robertia.