The Democratic Republic of Trivianu
“Through proper discussion we can get through trouble”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Location: the South Pacific
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Democratic Republic of Trivianu is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 544 million Trivianuans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Corvé. The average income tax rate is 68.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Trivianuan economy, worth 40.9 trillion Euros a year, is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 75,223 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Superfoods are often seen as supervillains, planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color", popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs, and election debates consists mostly of two grey suits arguing over how to best preserve the status quo. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trivianu's national animal is the Beaver, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trivianu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Trivianu, election debates consists mostly of two grey suits arguing over how to best preserve the status quo.
- : Trivianu was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Trivianu was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Ceutalia.
- : Following new legislation in Trivianu, popular cartoon characters frequently appear in government-sponsored PSAs reminding students to say no to drugs.
- : Following new legislation in Trivianu, planes can be grounded for months simply because an inspector "didn't like the color".
- : Following new legislation in Trivianu, superfoods are often seen as supervillains.
- : Trivianu was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- : Trivianu was endorsed by The Empire of Tsvetania.
- : Following new legislation in Trivianu, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Tepertopia, PenguinPies, Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Marinho Islands, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Treir, Wehraboos, Nowa Europa, Aumeltopia, The White Isles, Volaworand, Erinor, Synarion, Holota, Tsunamy, Ebonhand, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Scu Greinne, Belschaft, Wallechi, Auphelia, Farengeto, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Zataras, Purple Hyacinth, Wakandan Tribes, Qawe, Eskvenn, Kandorith, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Beepee, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Jehenna, Sandaoguo, Yeses, Bichedder, Flaoji, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, and 10 others.Westenhald, Sedunn, Blondiesland, Gonrati, New Belgrade, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Ipugao, Tsvetania, and Ceutalia.