The Federal Republic of Trenaka
“Extremism must be fought at all times, on all fronts.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Sprat
The Federal Republic of Trenaka is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Hahn with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and triple-decker prams. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.131 billion Trenakans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Munich. The average income tax rate is 75.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Trenakan economy, worth 90.6 trillion Trenakan Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 80,092 Trenakan Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, homophobia is off the menu, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, and the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Munich. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trenaka's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Federal Queendom of Elisabethshagen.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Nonsensical Absurdity of Abject Ludicrosity.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The What in all of The Reunited Yugoslavs.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The United Monarchy of The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Final of The Champions League.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Republic of Thracia Republic.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Parliamentary Republic of Trixeland.
- : Trenaka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting the Rights of Labour Unions".
- : Trenaka endorsed The Autocratic Empire of Walfo.
- : Trenaka was endorsed by The Autocratic Empire of Walfo.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Drew Durrnil, NorthPortugal, Owlograd, Meropis, Northern German Federation, Kanokla, Someseni, Jim the Baptist, Saint Domingo, Invernessia, Ausvelt, United Engiresco, Republic of Satherland, Walfo, Trixeland, Thracia Republic, The Champions League, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Abject Ludicrosity, and Elisabethshagen.