The Democratic Republic of Transbiansylvania
“Paradise must start somewhere”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Location: The Communist Bloc
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Democratic Republic of Transbiansylvania is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by First Secretary Juanita Salinas with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and frequent executions. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.192 billion Transbiansylvanians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marshagrad. The average income tax rate is 96.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Transbiansylvanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,303 trillion Ludoes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 181,245 Ludoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept, First Secretary Juanita Salinas is strangely popular with male politicians' wives, builders across Transbiansylvania are blocked up with orders for new public loos, and the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Transbiansylvania's national animal is the coastal timber rattlesnake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Transbiansylvania was endorsed by The People's Republic of Sankaran.
- : Transbiansylvania was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Marxistans.
- : Transbiansylvania was endorsed by The People's Republic of Colil.
- : Transbiansylvania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Realm of the Whispering Winds".
- : Transbiansylvania was endorsed by The Republic of Puaco.
- : Transbiansylvania was endorsed by The Socialist Federal Republic of Pan Kath.
- : Transbiansylvania was endorsed by The Firestarting Nation of Lakitchia.
- : Transbiansylvania was endorsed by The People's Republic of Manchukurun.
- : Following new legislation in Transbiansylvania, the people elect the Supreme Court justices directly.
- : Following new legislation in Transbiansylvania, builders across Transbiansylvania are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
Endorsements Received: 93 » Kethania, Marxmeans, Shamian, Huelistan, Liliumtopia, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Uinted Communist of Africa, New Soviet States of America, Vulga, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Saint Shepard, Soviet Felines, Illeron, Saint Ignis, Debordan, Dudaev, Comancon, Keeglestan, Kdogistan, United States of Buffaloia, Phallas, Itre, Greater Nitrania, North Fluedan, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Thebrin, Karelianastan, Rothnia, Ganjallia, Luftetia, Koshuri, The Tsardom of Muscovy, Bibliophilius, Socialist Heronia, Soviet Canuckia, Picuros, Itilien, Whatevernext, Feyrisshire, Council of America, Bruzzundunga, Floreznia, Solova, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Proletariana, Techno Socialystiche, Free Eureve, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, and 43 others.Kheltchistan, Councilist Communes, Soviet State of Covernant, Bulcingazinchillikavia, South Merwervader Islands, Red Bull Ring, Pangeaeae, Borealian Communes, Wice, Kraykon, Omafana, The Steephills, Gillscalia, Estau, Rouvenor, The Transmanian Islands, Chalredonia, The Movion, Yutopia, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Democratic-Socialists, Socialist Balkon, Heitoria, Comuny, Sol Varvarosa, Flying-Penguins, Carrico, Estronistria, The Communist regime of Sovietchina, Ma pi kulupu, Quakatistan, Exania, Respondus, Bovad, Ugriasau, RSSFR, Sith Isles, Greater Jerusalem, Manchukurun, Puaco, Colil, Marxistans, and Sankaran.