The Kingdom of Toxic Scripting 1
“Even more yeet”
|Category: Free-Market Paradise|
Location: The Allied Nations of Egalaria
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
The Kingdom of Toxic Scripting 1 is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its burgeoning more yeet population. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 429 million Toxic Scripting 1ians enjoy frequent elections, which are uniformly corrupted by big-spending corporations buying politicians who best suit their interests.
The relatively small, moralistic, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.1%.
The very strong Toxic Scripting 1ian economy, worth 24.8 trillion yeets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 57,730 yeets, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 176,353 per year while the poor average 14,647, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Toxic Scripting 1's national animal is the more yeet, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Toxic Scripting 1 altered its national flag.
- : Toxic Scripting 1's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Toxic Scripting 1's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Toxic Scripting 1's influence in The Allied Nations of Egalaria rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Toxic Scripting 1 relocated from Lazarus to The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Toxic Scripting 1 applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Toxic Scripting 1 was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Toxic Scripting 1 ceased to exist in Foedere in condimentum.
- : Toxic Scripting 1's influence in Foedere in condimentum fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Toxic Scripting 1's influence in Foedere in condimentum rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".