The Colony of Titanne
“From Many, One”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Colony of Titanne is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 379 million Titanneans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Massilia. The average income tax rate is 66.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Titannean economy, worth 23.1 trillion titans a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 60,857 titans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Television characters who ask how someone's doing are charged with harassment, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands, judges who serve for life or good behavior can expect to stay for a week, and giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Titanne's national animal is the Titanic Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Titanne was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Following new legislation in Titanne, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Titanne was endorsed by The Kingdom of Oodua.
- : Titanne endorsed The Kingdom of Oodua.
- : Following new legislation in Titanne, judges who serve for life or good behavior can expect to stay for a week.
- : Following new legislation in Titanne, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands.
- : Following new legislation in Titanne, television characters who ask how someone's doing are charged with harassment.
- : Following new legislation in Titanne, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Titanne lodged a message on the Thaecia Regional Message Board.
- : Titanne endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Behniastan.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Xernon, Andusre, Korsinia, Rumors, Marie Byrd, Pacara, Chinvania, Galaro, Lithuanian Impire, Liberty et Justice, Sar Graniabley Islands, Saint Ryvern, Pekares, Developing World, Albianis, Broustan, Fishergate, Rayekka, Islonia, Cahillville, The Marconian State, Cisplatinaa, Rhyssua, Behniastan, Communist Union of Midgard, and Oodua.